It’s becoming more and more obvious that leftists are working from a rulebook. While Karl Marx could be considered their father, it’s modern community organizer Saul Alinsky who gave them a set of rules to follow.
In his 1971 book, Rules for Radicals — which he dedicated to Lucifer — he outlined 13 rules for activists to follow:
- Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have
- Never go outside the expertise of your people
- Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy
- Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules
- Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon
- A good tactic is one your people enjoy
- A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag
- Keep the pressure on; never let up
- The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself
- The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition
- If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive
- The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative
- Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it and polarize it
These rules are important because Antifa, BLM and other leftist activists have been employing these tactics in Democrat-run cities across the country. Portland, Oregon has seen nonstop violence employed against citizens, police officers and federal officers.
But notice that if people on the political Right engage in an isolated incident of rioting — like the unrest at Capitol Hill on January 6 — suddenly, the Left calls it “sedition” and “rebellion” against the government and demands those responsible be punished to the fullest extent of the law.
Leftists are pro-police, pro-lethal force and pro-wall — but only when it suits them and their agenda.
Theologian and exorcist Fr. Chad Ripperger posted a video to YouTube in December 2020 called “Spiritual Warfare and Communism.” In it, he explains that much of the Left’s thinking is actually demonic psychology — the same tactics and psychology employed by the fallen angels. He shows that Marxism is, in fact, demonic.
Many conservatives laugh and shake their heads at the Left’s hypocrisy. But it’s not really hypocrisy, Marxists are following their doctrine. Ripperger describes it as the law of power:
The only rule that they follow, ultimately, is what empowers them. This is why they do not obey the laws of any country. This is the thing that frustrates so many Americans — the fact that we have seen politicians and public figures and people in the media and in Hollywood, you know, fragrantly violating the law. Everybody knows they’ve been violating the law, and nothing is done about it.
Being aware of the enemy’s tactics is a big part of defeating them — whether they are demons themselves or the radical leftists who work for them.
Learn more by watching The Download — Rules for Thee.